Meet Dr. Fabrice J. Gallez
- Board Certified Specialist in Periodontics and Implantology
- Private Practice since 2001
- Graduate from Dental School, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium (1990-1996)
- Certificate in Periodontics and MS Oral Biology, University of Brussels, Belgium (1996-1999)
- Certificate in Periodontics, Loma Linda University, California (2004-2007)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontolgy
- Member of the American Academy of Periodontology
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the Santa Clara Dental Society
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Dr. Gallez is dedicated to providing patients with the highest standard in periodontal, dental implant and sedation care. He understands the importance of periodontal wellness as the foundation of overall health.
As an experienced periodontist, he believes that an informed patient is better prepared to make decisions regarding their oral health and well-being. He truly enjoys caring for patients and believes that taking time to listen is a very powerful tool.
After thorough periodontal or dental implant examination, Dr. Gallez will provide his patients with a clear assessment of their periodontal condition and dental implant solution, and is delighted to discuss all treatment options available and answer all questions so patients can make informed decisions.
Dr. Gallez is committed to use the latest techniques in periodontics, dental implants and procedural sedation using oral, inhalation or intravenous sedation.
Non-surgical and surgical periodontal treatment, including the treatment of gum disease, esthetic procedures such as making teeth longer or correcting short teeth, dental implant placement, procedures to save teeth by specialized bone grafting, including procedures for patients who had been advised they don’t have enough bone for the placement of dental implants. Dr. Gallez also offers methods of relaxation and sedation including taking an oral sedative before the procedure, laughing gas, intravenous sedation or General Anesthesia administered by an Anesthesiologist.
Dr. Gallez relocated to Northern California in 2011 after residing in Southern California for the prior eleven years. However, he is originally from Brussels, Belgium and speaks both English and French. He is active in many outdoor sports such as hiking, road cycling, mountain biking, skiing and windsurfing.